Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reflection Paragraph On Process

While I was researching this topic I felt very involved in the topic. I chose this topic because surfing is something I do a lot and the surf restrictions are very aggravating. I always wondered why these laws were in effect and every time I researched, I got more and more answers or theories why we have these laws. Researching this topic was very difficult. There were very few court cases or articles about the laws and nothing locally about the reasoning as to why these laws exist. What I liked the most was creating an Animoto because I have never done anything like it before and it was a fun experience. What I liked the least was finding quotes because not many articles were published about this topic so I couldn’t really find quotes. If I were to do this project again I would choose and easier topic, one that was more spoken about rather than a difficult subject such as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment